Nestled among ancient oaks, the historic Chapel at Shiloh Farm has been recently restored and can seat up to 200 guests in air-conditioned comfort (our pews seat approximately 110, but chapel can accommodate up to 90 additional guests with chair rental). Built in early 1800, there remains a special warmth, charm and quiet elegance certain to be felt by guests in this wonderful chapel.
Two dressing rooms in the Grand Ol’ Barn may be used by the wedding party or other lessee, as well as the Barn’s office space. You may also remove the antique pews so tables and chairs can be set up to use the Chapel for a reception! Ideal for corporate events, seminars, luncheons, small fundraisers, and staff retreats.
GRAND OL’ BARN
Wedding Receptions & Corporate Events
We have undergone a fabulous renovation recently and we now enjoy year round A/C and heat, rustic hardwood floors, vintage crystal chandeliers, twinkle lights and fabulous wooden farm tables and chairs.
The Grand Ol’ Barn has vintage décor, an inviting front porch, large stage & dance floor, built-in bar, sink & electric cooler, warming kitchen with triple sinks and prep areas, wifi, large ice machine, great bonfire area just outside, plenty of room for games and outdoor activities.
Several acres of open fields make Shiloh perfect for tents and parking. Shiloh is one of the few event facilities that lets YOU choose your own vendors. Take a look at our vendor list, as it is full of professionals that have been to Shiloh and do a great job! (All vendors must be licensed and insured, or agree to sign a waiver of liability.)
Shiloh Farm is a proud member of TAWP (Tallahassee Association of Wedding Professionals). TAWP is a great resource to find top notch wedding vendors in our area who are all familiar with Shiloh Farm. Please visit their website here.
The Wonderful Amenities of the Grand Ol’ Barn include the following:
- 16’x20’ raised stage for bands/DJs
- Built-in bar with an 8’ electric cooler, refrigerator and counter space
- Warming kitchen with triple sinks/prep areas and refrigerator (private entrance on side of barn)
- Ice machine that generates up to 300 lbs. of ice
- Wireless Internet
- Front porch with rockers and built-in benches
- Outdoor bonfire pit area with built-in benches (additional $150 fee for bonfire)
- Ample room for outdoor games, tents and activities
- Office space available for private meeting area during the event, groomsmen dressing area, or the storage of overflow event items
Table and Seating Options:
- Eight – 60” round tables with 64 folding chairs
- Eight – smaller, round wooden tables with folding chairs and assorted wooden chairs (seats 4 – 6 guests per table)
- Four – wooden rectangular farm tables with assorted wooden chairs (seats 8 – 10 guests per table)
- Four – 6’ rectangular folding tables and folding chairs (seats 6 – 8 guests per table)
- One 16-ft. rectangular wooden farm table in center of barn (seats 18 guests)
- One 18-ft. antique buffet serving table and two nearby antique church door/tables
- One 3’ x 8’ built-in table with attached burlap skirt
- Two 3’ x 5’ antique carts for a cake table area, desserts, hors d’oeuvres, or welcome/photo area
- Assorted upholstered seating areas
- Barn is set up with tables and chairs for approximately 160 guests, as-is
- Can seat up to 300 guests in the barn; ample space outdoors for tents, if needed
Please note that Linen Rental is also available – please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for options and pricing.
(Additional fee applies if there are over 200 guests. Clean up and garbage removal must be performed by the end of rental time. Fraternity/Sorority Parties, Fundraisers, and Festivals are individually priced – please call or email us to discuss. Attendant maintained bonfire available for $150 fee. A separate $500 refundable security deposit applies to ALL events, as well as 7.5% tax. For over 200 guests, porta-potties are required.)
FRENCH STYLE ROSE COTTAGE & TEA ROOM – DAY OF WEDDING OPTIONS
Our charming Rose Cottage has two bedrooms/two bathrooms, including a parlor with fireplace, full kitchen, lovely antiques and a gorgeous staircase perfect for bridal party photos. A quaint yard in front of Cottage with a white picket fence, as well as an enclosed wrap-around deck off the Tea Room with antique tables and chairs, provide even more photo opportunities. Rental also includes the use of the large Tea Room that has great natural light and plenty of tables and chairs – perfect for make-up, hair stylists, and food/snacks for day of wedding preparations. Includes overnight lodging for one night for up to four guests.
ROSE COTTAGE STORYBOOK WEDDING WEEKEND (INCLUDES WEDDING, RECEPTION, AND TWO NIGHTS LODGING)
A Wedding Ceremony and Reception at The Rose Cottage is the perfect plan for brides looking for a more intimate event. This delightful Cottage offers a home away from home for family and friends, as well as a charming venue for smaller weddings with up to 50 guests. The rental rate includes the use of the Cottage and Tea Room for Friday evening for a wedding rehearsal, dinner and cocktails; as well as throughout the weekend for family gatherings and wedding activities. Two nights of lodging is also included (sleeps up to 4 guests).
The Ladybug Loft is located above the Moose Cabin and features a wonderful deck ideal for reading and relaxing, enjoying a cup of coffee or watching the sunset through the trees as you enjoy a a glass of wine. The Ladybug has a cozy bedroom with a 4-poster queen bed, plus a living & kitchen area with queen size sofa bed, comfy chairs, whitewashed dining table set, as well as Direct TV. It is a cheerful happy spot with a lovely skylight to brighten even a gloomy day. The bath has a full-size tub and there is an icemaker in the refrigerator. The Moose Cabin and Ladybug Loft are located close to the Rose Cottage but, with plenty of privacy as well.